This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Lake Type: Hydroelectric Reservoir
- Impounded in 1942 by the Mansfield Dam
- Operated by the Lower Colorado River Authority
- Primary Inflows: Colorado River
- Surface Area: 18,930 Acres
- Max. Depth: 210 Feet
- Shore Length: 1270 Miles