This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Located in Haywood County
- Created by damming Richland Creek in 1914
- Surface area of 200 acres
- A 25 foot illuminated cross remains a constant ray of light over Lake Junaluska, comforting all since 1922.